Alberta Tech Pathway
The Alberta tech pathway program provides fast processing to foreign workers that are currently working for, or have a job offer with an Alberta-based tech industry employer in a reputable tech field.
Job Offer Requirements
The offer should be full-time, constant, and for at least twelve months. The salary should meet the provincial minimum wage and any requirements set out in an LMIA if applicable.
If a candidate doesn’t have an LMIA, their pay should meet the starting wage for their field across every industry in Alberta.
To be eligible for the Alberta tech pathway:
Candidate should be eligible under the Alberta express entry stream
Candidate should also be working in 38 tech fields identified as in-demand by the AAIP
Candidate should hold a job offer with an Alberta employer that is part of a reputable tech industry.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Alberta Tech Accelerated Pathway?
How Can I Apply For A Temporary Work Permit?
How To Apply For Alberta Tech Accelerated Pathway?
What If My Nomination Is Successful?
What Are The Job Offer Requirements For This Program?
What Are The Eligibility Requirements For This Program?
What Are The Three Alberta Express Entry Programs?
The three Alberta express entry programs are:
- FSW – Federal Skilled Worker
- FST – Federal Skilled Trades
- CEC – Canadian Experience Class
What Are The Eligible Occupations To Apply For This Program?
There are few eligible occupations to apply for this program. They are:
- Senior manager – communications, finance, and other business services
- HR managers
- Telecommunication carriers managers
- Engineer managers
- Architecture managers
- Science managers
Follow this link to view complete list
- Candidates from IT industries having valid express entry profiles are eligible for Alberta’s tech stream.
- Alberta Enterprise Corporation stated that there are about three thousand technology companies in Alberta.
- Alberta immigration nominee program keeps the tech experts’ application on accelerated mode.
Alberta Tech Benefits
- Within six months, tech professionals from outside Canada can easily gain Canada PR if they have a proper job offer letter.
- The application process is completed in a very short span of time without any hassle.
- Eligible candidates also get a support letter from the provincial government of Alberta.
Why Choose Us?
- The Waves Immigration Services helps and guides candidates to choose right immigration pathways based on their professional and personal qualifications.
- Through continuous support and guidance, we help individuals to accomplish their professional goals.
- We as well facilitate other immigration related services and required processes.
Book your appointment with us now!
#201 7985 132st surrey, BC, V3W 4N2
Monday - Friday
9am - 7pm
10am - 5pm