Visitor Visa and Visitor Record
A visitor visa that is also known as a temporary resident visa is an official document citizens from visa-required countries need to get to travel to and enter Canada being a visitor for about six months.
Types Of Canada Visitor Visa
SINGLE ENTRY – This type of Canada visa permits foreign workers to enter Canada only once. They can’t leave and visit Canada repeatedly if they are granted a single-entry visa.
MULTIPLE ENTRY – This type of visa permits foreign workers to enter Canada multiple times if the visa is still valid. Foreign workers who are granted this visa could stay about six months straight in the country without leaving. The validity of this visa depends on your reason for visiting Canada and is in the visa officer’s hands.
Type Of Multiple Entry Visas
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is A Visitor Visa?
What Is A Temporary Resident Visa?
What Is The Validity Time For Temporary Resident Visa?
How Many Types Of Multiple Entry Visas Are There In Multiple Entry Visa?
- To Visit
- To Study
- To Work
What Is To Visit Entry Visa?
What Is To Study Entry Visa?
What Is To Work Entry Visa?
Apply A Visitor Record When
- You first arrive at the entry port and you know you want to stay longer than six months or you are in Canada and decide you want to stay longer.
- You should apply at least thirty days before your authorized stay in Canada expires.
- It is an independent document that is not placed in your passport and it includes an expiry date for your stay in Canada.
Eligibility Requirement For a TRV
- The candidate should be in a good health and have no previous criminal records.
- The candidate should have valid travel credentials like a passport and should be capable to convince the immigration officer that he would leave Canada once the visa is expired.
- The candidate should have enough funds to be capable to stay in Canada and have an eligible purpose to come to Canada.
Visitor Visa Vs Visitor Record
If you want to extend your stay in Canada as a visitor, you have to apply for a visitor record. A visitor record is not a visa.
Before your current status expires you should apply for a visitor record.
Book your appointment with us now!
#201 7985 132st surrey, BC, V3W 4N2
Monday - Friday
9am - 7pm
10am - 5pm